What users tell about BackAware™ Pilates
Less Back Pain
Take Presure off your back so you can enjoy life without Back Pain draining your energy.
Better Strength and Movement
Enhancing strength, mobility, and flexibility counters stress and strain on the body during physical activities.
Improve your posture allowing you to look and feel better.
What you get
Weekly new and varied classes
Get new, personalised and varied classes each week
Get any questions and queries of you answered!
Accountability to make sure you stay on the track!
Foam rolling, Rehab, Gym routines and Recipes.
Meet Our Founder
Dr. Eoin Everard
Eoin Everard is a sub 4 minute miler, Sub 14 minute 5K and sub 30 minute 10K Runner. He is the current European O35 3000m champion and has represented Ireland from 800m to 10K.
He is a chartered physiotherapist and Pilates instructor with a PhD in Human Movement. He used his background in physio, Pilates and his own struggles with injury to develop the Sports Pilates programme. He is the inventor of the BackAware Belt.
Are you interested in trying BackAware Pilates for free?
Start your journey by availing free trial today with us.
€39/ Month for 4 months
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ JOIN MORETHAN 100 HAPPY USERS
€156 One time pay
Over €100 of free bonus included
Sign up and Get our Books
Can I do the class anytime?
What is included?
You also get an easier Pilates class each week that works the same areas but might be more appropriate when starting.
There are also 20 minute Pilates Blitz classes for those that want a shorter class.
What are the bonus material extra I get?
- A video series on how to fix the key reasons for different types of back pain.
- Gym Classes for those that want to work strength and conditioning.
- Mobility and Foam roll videos to help avoid physio visits.
- Desk Aid to help support your spine when sitting*
- Massage Ball to help loosen out tight muscles
- Weekly Q and As to answer any questions you might have.
- Weekly Check ins to encourage you to stick with it!
- *Note The Desk Aid and Massage Ball is only available currently for a limited time.
What injuries does Back Pilates help with?
Is the BackAware Hard to use?
Do I need Pilates experience?
What equipment do I need?
- The BackAware Belt
- Mini bands that go around your knees are great (we can get these to you if you don’t have them).
- A mat and your good to go!
- Having a small weight is a great option but not needed.
Can I do it if injured?
If I don't have Back Pain is Back Pilates helpful?
Sign up and Get our Books
Free video series for Better, Healthier Workouts..