Designed to help all Back Pain (Sciatica, Disk Bulges, etc.)
Certain exercises can worsen back pain. We get you to take our Free Back Quiz so you get 100% targeted exercises to help your back. Don’t waste time or hurt your back more by doing the wrong exercises.
The BackAware Belt enables you to perform exercises and lifts safely and accurately, ensuring you get the maximum benefit from your efforts to strengthen your back.
Complete plan to get your back healthy
Finally learn how to manage your Back with our Book, bonus materials, video series and Q +As with Dr. Eoin Everard all included for free to keep your back healthy throughout the day.
Like having every lift and exercise supervised by a physiotherapist
The BackAware Belt looks helpful for patients to learn how to keep their back and pelvis in the best alignment…
Your Guide for Proper Alignment
For the first time ever, we now have technology that can give you supervision as you exercise. BackAware will warn you when moving into possible dangerous positions for your back.
This allows you to keep the spine in the correct, healthy alignment as you build a stronger core and back.
Get a Free Trial of our BackAware Program to make sure it is right for you.
What users tell about BackAware™ Pilates
Request your FREE TRIAL now
What you get
Take our assessment
The World’s First Technology designed to continuously monitor and correct your back position and posture.
Providing you with a personal PT for all your rehabilitation or fitness exercises from the comfort of our own home.
Bonus Video Series
Get Rid of your Back Pain
Benefits of Backaware Pilates
Back Pain Relief and so much more…
About BackAware™ from the founder Dr. Eoin Everard
What is the BackAware™ Belt
- The BackAware™ is a wearable technology that provides instant feedback on your back position.
- Using real-time biofeedback it teaches you how to sit and lift to avoid pain and discomfort.
- Never again wonder if you are damaging your spine when you are lifting, sitting or exercising.
Limited Time Offer
Get the Back Pain bonus pack
at your desk.
Meet Our Founder- Dr. Eoin Everard
Dr. Eoin Everard is a Chartered Physio with a PhD in Biomechanics and has published several studies related to Back Pain, Human Movement and has written the book “Secrets of a Healthy Spine”.
“Too often, people are let down by medical professionals. No one ever shows them how manage their back pain. They are given painkillers, which can destroy the lining of the stomach, or get temporary relief through treatment or just told to accept it.
The long-term solution is to get correct exercises for your specific back pain and then you do them correctly with the BackAware Belt. This can go a huge way to getting you out of pain, feeling better and ultimately having a healthier and more active life. For more information click here.
Sign up and Get our Books
How we Compare
- Designed by Physio and Pilates Instructor
- Feedback to know you are doing exercises correctly
- Do anytime that suits you
- 100% Specific to your back pain
- Bonus Material to help your Back
Back Aware Pilates
Other Online Programs
Can I do the class anytime?
What is included?
You also get an easier Pilates class each week that works the same areas but might be more appropriate when starting.
There are also 20 minute Pilates Blitz classes for those that want a shorter class.
What are the bonus material extra I get?
- A video series on how to fix the key reasons for different types of back pain.
- Gym Classes for those that want to work strength and conditioning.
- Mobility and Foam roll videos to help avoid physio visits.
- Desk Aid to help support your spine when sitting*
- Massage Ball to help loosen out tight muscles
- Weekly Q and As to answer any questions you might have.
- Weekly Check ins to encourage you to stick with it!
- *Note The Desk Aid and Massage Ball is only available currently for a limited time.
What injuries does Back Pilates help with?
Is the BackAware Hard to use?
Do I need Pilates experience?
What equipment do I need?
- The BackAware Belt
- Mini bands that go around your knees are great (we can get these to you if you don’t have them).
- A mat and your good to go!
- Having a small weight is a great option but not needed.
Can I do it if injured?
If I don't have Back Pain is Back Pilates helpful?
Sign up and Get our Books
Free video series for Better, Healthier Workouts..