Why BackAware™ Pilates
Avoid Pain and Injury
It is important to learn how to keep the joints flexible and the muscles strong. This allows us to get as fit and healthy as we can rather than worry about painkillers and surgery.
Feel 10 Years Younger by Boosting Metabolism
Our metabolism slows down after the age of 35. It is important that we learn how to boost this so we don’t start putting on unnecessary weight. Doing the correct muscle strengthening work not only gets your body strong but also helps boost your metabolism.
Developed by Chartered PhD and Physio
It is important that we do the correct exercises. Not all exercises will help and some will actually cause issues. All our moves are scientifically supported for you to exercise safely and correctly.
The Low Impact nature of Pilates makes it perfect to strengthen the muscles and flexibility of the joints at any age.
Follow Along Pilates Classes and More
Simply click a link from an email sent to you and press play on Youtube to get exercises that can help aches and pains as well as get you stronger.
Each week you get a 35 minute Pilates class plus bonus material to help with knee, hip, back or other issues you might have.
We also have at home have Gym programs and Yoga classes included as you progress.
What users say about our program
Request your FREE TRIAL now
What you get
Sign up for your Free Trial
Click here to sign up for a free trial. You get a free week before deciding if it is right for you.
We email you the 35 minute class and you do it at least once per week. We check in with you via WhatsApp to make sure everything is going ok.
Bonus Video Series
We do Weekly Q+A’s to answer any questions you have and give physio bonuses to help with any aches or pains.
Benefits of Backaware Pilates
Pilates and so much more…
About our program from founder Dr. Eoin Everard
What is the Cost?
Try the Free Trial for Free. Even if you do not sign up for the course you will have a good idea of some moves to help.
- The course is €39 per month for 2 months (less than €10 per week).
- With Health Insurance and Tax Relief this can be reduced further.
- Get started with the free trial and we can explain more.
Meet Our Founder- Dr. Eoin Everard
Dr. Eoin Everard is a Chartered Physio with a PhD in Biomechanics and has published several studies related to Back Pain, Human Movement and has written the book “Secrets of a Healthy Spine”.
“Too often, people are let down by medical professionals. No one ever shows them how to stay fit and healthy in our 40’s, 50’s and beyond. They are given painkillers, which can destroy the lining of the stomach, or get temporary relief through treatment or just told to accept it.
“It is so important to take action when you can. Time waits for noone and it is so much easier to maintain good strength, flexibility and metabolism in your 70’s and beyond if you have worked on these things earlier. It is never too late to start and even small amounts can make a massive difference.
Sign up and Get our Books
How we Compare
- Designed by Physio and Pilates Instructor
- Feedback to know you are doing exercises correctly
- Do anytime that suits you
- 100% Specific for people 50+
- Bonus Material to help your Back
Back Aware Pilates
Other Online Programs
Can I do the class anytime?
What is included?
You also get an easier Pilates class each week that works the same areas but might be more appropriate when starting.
There are also 20 minute Pilates Blitz classes for those that want a shorter class.
What are the bonus material extra I get?
- A video series on how to fix the key reasons for different types of back pain.
- Gym Classes for those that want to work strength and conditioning.
- Mobility and Foam roll videos to help avoid physio visits.
- Desk Aid to help support your spine when sitting*
- Massage Ball to help loosen out tight muscles
- Weekly Q and As to answer any questions you might have.
- Weekly Check ins to encourage you to stick with it!
- *Note The Desk Aid and Massage Ball is only available currently for a limited time.
What injuries does Back Pilates help with?
Is the BackAware Hard to use?
Do I need Pilates experience?
What equipment do I need?
- The BackAware Belt
- Mini bands that go around your knees are great (we can get these to you if you don’t have them).
- A mat and your good to go!
- Having a small weight is a great option but not needed.
Can I do it if injured?
If I don't have Back Pain is Back Pilates helpful?
Sign up and Get our Books
Free video series for Better, Healthier Workouts..